With 2014 drawing to a close, I’ve seen many people online posting about their New Year Resolutions. And I’ve seen just as many posting about how stupid making New Year Resolutions are. Personally, I like resolutions. Maybe I look at them differently than others, but I see them as goals you’re setting for the next year. And it’s good to have goals. To make a plan. So with that thought in mind, here are my 2015 goals:
1. Be consistent with my workouts. My goal is to do some form of workout at least 5 times a week.
2. Incorporate a clean eating plan. It’s not a diet, but a change in lifestyle. I want to cut out processed foods and eat more “real” food.
3. Drink more water! I don’t do nearly enough of this.
4. By December 2015 be working on my DDPYoga certification.
5. By December 2015 have a first draft of my book done and in the hands of a beta reader.
6. Put at least $100 in savings per month for a trip back to Helsinki.
7. Don’t let helping others get in the way of making myself healthier.
So there you have it. My goals for the coming year put out into the Universe. Hold me accountable, my dear readers. Don’t let me slack off. On December 29, 2015 I’ll revisit this entry and hopefully check each one of these off.
In the words of the great Captain Picard – Make it so!